Finance for your business is a big step to take, and one that you want to do with someone who understands your business. Our Business Finance Manager specialises in finance for heavy vehicles and will take the time to understand your needs.
Working with Daimler Truck Financial, we can offer alternatives to finance from the big banks.
For more information on how we can assist you, please contact us or complete the inquiry form below:
Business & Finance Manager
Phone: 08 7129 0600
Fax: 08 7129 0690
A finance lease is a rental agreement offering fixed monthly repayments for the period of the contract, with a residual value negotiated at the beginning of the loan term.
- Immediate use of the vehicle with low outlay
- Fixed monthly repayments make it easier to track expenses
- At the end of the term, you can offer to purchase, re-lease or upgrade to a new vehicle
An Operating Lease enables you to manage the vehicle without having to purchase it outright., you simply return your truck to Mercedes-Benz Financial on expiry of the lease. It is suitable for businesses or individuals who regularly upgrade their vehicle. The operating lease includes finance costs, finance contract stamp duty, and pre-delivery costs.
- Flexible terms of 24-60 months with the flexibility of choosing your annual kilometers
- Competitive monthly rentals the may be fully tax deductible (check with your dealer)
- This setup removes the financial liability with the vehicle’s value at the end of the lease term
Designed for business customers who want to own their vehicle at the end of the contract. This is available for both New and Used vehicles.
- Vehicle ownership at the end of the contract
- Little or no deposit required
- Optional final balloon payment to reduce monthly repayments
- Flexibility to vary contract term
- May offer tax benefits (seek independent advice on your situation)
A Chattel Mortgage, commonly referred to as an Asset Loan, is where the vehicle ownership is transferred to you at the end of the finance contract. It is available for individuals, sole traders, partnerships and companies where ownership of the vehicle at the start of the finance agreement is important.
- Reduced monthly payments by varying the deposit
- Optional final balloon payment
- Final balloon payment may be refinance
- Available for both new and used vehicles