HIGH CAB WITH EASY ACCESS! This Mercedes-Benz Actros 2653 2.3m StreamSpace has the benefits of the low ease of entry in the smaller cab but with the internal height of the big cab. The cab is lowered over the engine with a 170mm engine tunnel but still has plenty of roof to stand inside.
- 13 litre inline 6 cylinder engine producing 530hp/2600Nm
- Mercedes-Benz automated transmission
- Hypoid axles with diff locks
- Electronic Braking System (EBS) with Jake Brake
- European style fuel tanks for increased ground clearance
- Alcoa Dura-Brite rims with Michelin tyres
- Mercedes-Benz Safety Package incorporating Lane Assist, Active Brake Assist and adaptive cruise control
- 2 year bumper to bumper warranty & 4 years/800,000km driveline warranty
- 5 years/500,000km complimentary service package
Whatever your application, give our friendly and helpful sales team a call today to see how adaptable this truck is for your needs. Available for quick delivery with other options available.
Our in-house finance manager is available to speak with you about the many affordable ways you can drive away in a brand new truck. Call today and we can walk you through the quick and simple process to finance your new truck.
Tim Richardson: 0418 816 719
Phil Perkinson (Finance): 0417 363 103
We are BIG ENOUGH TO DELIVER, small enough to CARE, “Truck Buying made Too Easy!”
We are not only one of Australia's longest standing truck and bus dealers but we are South Australia’s only Freightliner, Fuso and Mercedes-Benz Trucks and Bus Dealer. We also stock a range of used Kenworth, Mack, Volvo Isuzu and Hino in Tipper, Prime Mover, Tautliner, Pantech and Traytops.
^* Daimler Trucks Adelaide Fuso has made every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this site. Copyright of the material on this site is owned by Daimler Trucks Adelaide Fuso and its agents. 1. The information contained on this site: (a) Is for general information only and does not purport to be comprehensive; (b) Is current only at the time it is placed on this site and Daimler Trucks Adelaide Fuso, its employees and agents are under no obligation to update the information or correct any inaccuracy which may become apparent at a later time; and (c) Is not intended to provide or make any recommendation or binding offer on which you should rely for any purpose whatsoever. The information may change without notice.